Carbide tipped Rapid
- Rapid CT10For cutting tool steels, high speed steels and stainless steels.
- Rapid CT20For cutting materials with residual stress.
- Rapid CT30For cutting non-ferrous materials and especially aluminum.
- Rapid CT40For cutting hardened and tempered or induction hardened materials.
- Rapid CT50The optimal allround blade.
- Carbide Grit – Straight edgeUsed for extremely hard material that cannot be cut using normal saw blades.
- Carbide Grit – Gulleted edgeUsed for extremely hard material that cannot be cut using normal saw blades.