Julia Rototek Hornet
- TCT HM P.V.D. Coated Re-sharpenable circular saw blade used for cutting tubes with wall thickness greater than 3 mm.
- These saw blades have been designed for orbital flying cut-off applications on tube mills.
- Key features of these products are fracture resistant carbide tips and low vibration during the cutting process.
- The result is a very long blade life when used on machines such as: Kusakabe, Linsinger, Mair, Nakata, Oto Mills, Sms-Meer.
- Material: HM – Coating : PVD. Orbital cutting pipe and tube.